skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Finch Family
Ken, Lynne, Lauren & Catherine
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
I am slowly updating my blog. I created this when I had one child and was expecting another. Now - 2 1/2 years later - I am trying blogging again!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catherine
Lauren
About Me
Finch Family
Auburn, AL
I am a stay at home mom to two wonderful girls. When I'm not chasing girls, I like reading, organizing, playing on the computer and exercising.
View my complete profile
Fun Kid's Websites
Nick Jr
Playhouse Disney
LearningGamesForKids.com
PBS Kids
BookPALS Storyline Online
Learn to Read at Starfall
Links
City of Auburn, AL
City of Opelika
Auburn UMC
FlyLady
Kim Komando
Blog Archive
►
2009
(13)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(24)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(7)
▼
May
(2)
Happy Anniversary to us!!We celebrated our 10th an...
I am slowly updating my blog. I created this when...
►
2005
(1)
►
September
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment