Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Beach Trip!


On Sunday we returned from our annual family beach trip. The girls & I spent the week with my parents, my sister Katie and brother-in-law Bob and my brother Jay. Ken was able to come down for both weekends, which was great! We enjoyed feeding the turtles and fish in the lake behind the condo, going to the beach, going to the water park, a day at Crystal Lake with Nan & Dick and lots of seafood eating and margarita drinking. One fun highlight was on July 4th - Katie, Bob, Jay, Ken and I drove to Seaside to sightsee. Well, we ended up seeing Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo! I was hanging out of the van window taking pictures...I really played it cool. :) I will post more pictures soon.

4 comments:

tkrings said...

Hi, Lynne!
Thanks for sending me your family blog. I had not seen one. I love the pictures.Your girls are getting big! And they are so beautiful! Miss y'all! Love!
Terri

Brandy said...

How Fun! I would have jumped out of the window!:)

Everyday with the Edwards said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Wow!!! Did y'all go to Seagrove?

Tracy Williams said...

It looks like y'all had a great time! And, WOW...I would have jumped out of the window too, Brandy! Ha! I saw in some gossip mag that they were there and forgot y'all were there at the same time!