
Tonight was "Meet the Teacher" night at Lauren's kindergarten. As we were walking to the school from the church parking lot across the street, a torrential rain storm started. Sooo...I looked like a drowned rat as we went into meet the teacher. I felt the same nervous feeling I remember from starting school when I was little. (Not that it's about me....) Anyway - Lauren was great! She is in the Yellow Pod and her teacher is Mrs. Mims. We got her signed up to ride the bus home in the afternoons. She is so excited about starting school on Monday.


2 comments:
Aw, I bet she is going to love kindergarten!!!
I hope she loves kindergarten!!! I can't believe she's already in school...they grow up so fast!
The lines weren't too bad at the aquarium, thank goodness! We went early and when we were leaving (around 1:00), the lines were pretty long to get in. We bought our tix online so we just walked right in! :)
Post a Comment