The girls & I traveled to Illinois for spring break to meet my new nephew Jackson Monroe. We left on Friday March 13th and spent the night with my aunt in Nashville, TN. The girls had a blast playing with Aunt Barbara's jewelry.


Then we drove to Illinois on Saturday. Lauren & Catherine were so excited to meet "baby Jackson." They couldn't wait to hold him!


My birthday was on Sunday the 15th and the girls helped Sugie make brownies for my birthday treat.


We had such a great week with Katie & Bob and Sugie & Pops, and I was so glad that we got to stay with Aunt Barbara on both ends of the trip. It was so nice to break up the drive since I was driving by myself.
OH and one other funny story: Katie's cats are not that fond of my wild girls and generally try to hide. However, Ellie will "judo-chop" Lauren when Lauren gets in her personal space - it's hilarious!

No comments:
Post a Comment